rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some new prospects as I re-enter the scene

Some new prospects as I re-enter the scene

I think just not being attached to the outcome is the best way to go. In other words, not giving a fuck. Not saying being a rude asshole, but if it isn't going the way you want, just go after another chick. You were surrounded by them on set the other day. Tons of extras that may give you a handjob or blow you for one speaking line (ok kidding, sort of). My point is there are an abundance of women around you, if the girl doesn't come around just chase something else until the other girls start contacting you again.

I don't think you are seeking a wife from all this, so just have some fun and wrap it. You'll find your groove again. It is a numbers game.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread