rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some new prospects as I re-enter the scene

Some new prospects as I re-enter the scene

Quote: (01-10-2015 08:32 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Maybe new forum members should have a max word count of 100 for the first 100 posts?

EB, we like to help, but you're wasting the people who want to help you's time by not being brief. Please rewrite the above in 100 words.

He has been here for several months now. I have actually met him and can vouch for him, I witnessed his pilot shoot. I think I know which girl he is referring to. Maybe he could have done a tl;dr for those who don't want the detail.

But he is a good guy and well meaning. He first joined the forum with this thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34397.html. A lot of guys were rooting for him. Now he is trying to grow and get out of the stuff he has been going through. And yes, everyone goes through stuff and they are welcome to post also. But this is his.

El Jefe, respectfully, if you don't want to help him don't. But don't do stomping on the guy because he is trying to get some support. I am not sure how he could have described all those women in 100 words or less.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread