rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City

Mexico City

Quote: (01-05-2015 09:33 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2014 02:15 PM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  

Yeah I'm offering it as an option, I'm not saying I did that exclusively but eating just tacos and mango cups gets pretty boring after while. That and the fact you basically have to murder someone to find a salad in D.F lol

You have, when you are eating exclusively off the street.

There are even salad franchises. It really looks like you only left your hotel to eat tacos and mango cups from the stand across the street.

Quote:Quote:

And yes the food is very good in Mexico but the thing about Canada is we have soooo many immigrants here I'm used to eating shawarma one day, pizza the next, pasta after that, then asian food. It can get kinda boring.

Dont know which Mexico City you visited, but in the one I live, there are so many immigrants you can eat shawarma one day, pizza the next, pasta after that...

Quote:Quote:

I was there for 4 weeks and loved every minute of it... But then again, I don't drink. I hate clubs. My friend has a theory that 90% of people at night venues aren't really having fun, I believe it.

I believe you. You dont have any fun at nightclubs.

It seems like you're putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying that there were no restaurants of the sort but it was definitely much more out of the way or expensive to eat those kinds of food.

I didn't just walk across the street. I walked hours throughout the city daily to get to my Spanish school and back, I've explored a fair bit of the city. Yes, I understand there is pizza hut, there are those restaurants. I'm not complaining, it was just an observation. However, I don't know what you're talking about when you say Immigrants are in Mexico City. I was there for 2 months and only ever saw a handful of gringos outside of my Spanish school.

As for the club thing... think about it logically before making presumptions. Most guys go to clubs for the sheer purpose of getting laid. A lot of girls go to clubs just to get attention and free drinks. I'm not saying I never have fun at clubs but then again I live in a neighbour city of Toronto.

Messages In This Thread