rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Quote: (10-10-2014 09:12 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 09:07 PM)YaManBT Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2014 04:45 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Got an idea to make this thread based off of the I LIKE ASIAN GIRL THREAD. As the title says; which ethnic group of girls do you have the easiest time gaming?

Also, which ethnic group of girls do you have the hardest time gaming?

For me as a black guy; I've always had it easy dealing with Latina women. After that, it is white women. But this is only around where I live where it is extremely diverse. Many many black, white, and Latina families. I've also had it easier speaking to European women that came here; Swedish, German, etc.

The hardest is black women. Don't think I need to elaborate on this.

As a Black guy, myself, I feel you on the Black girls. If you're a Black man who's not a walking stereotype, you're gonna have a hard time. For me, the easiest is white women. However it is certain subsets of white women. That's the great thing about them compared to Black girls. There are many different types of white girls who like many different types of guys. Black girls only tend to like one type of guy. It doesn't matter if she's a hood rat or "successful", they still stick with the same type of guy. The exception would be if you're a white guy, in which case the slightest bit of "swag" would have you drowning in Black pussy.

Indeed, white girls in my county are easy because it's extremely diverse. You have to be careful though. Some white women see you as taboo and it turned on by that. No genuine intent there.

With European women, it's even easier because they see that I'm not a stereotype. If you are "classy", intelligent, reserved then it will be good for you. The Israeli woman I was with became more and more interested in me when she realized I wasn't a "nigga" if you know what I mean.
I've seen plenty of white girls with the classy black men. Something like the Remy from House of Cards type.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread