rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Packing like a Pro for traveling

Packing like a Pro for traveling

A couple of minor thoughts.

But rather than lugging around bottles of various supplements, I got these 7 day pill trays. Maybe about 6 inches long, 1.5 inch wide and 1 inch deep. They were sort of stuffed so I just used some masking tape to keep it tight. I suggested either a small empty pill bottle or a few small ziplock sandwich bags in case you need to take the pills with a meal or something.

I also suggest a small roll of packing tape and some garbage bags. It will be helpful for bringing back dirty laundry. Or to seal something liquid. Packing tape is good to remove lint if you don't have a lint brush.

Another thing is bringing a resistance band. I brought a 100lb one and while I can't do some exercises with both arms at the same time, I can get a good pump in. Add in some situps, push ups and I am able to maintain some muscle. You can also do leg exercises with these (i.e. squats).

I'd encourage going IF if you are not able to get the full workout you normally get.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread