rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long LMR sessions

Long LMR sessions

Quote: (09-02-2014 03:10 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2014 03:04 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

I knew enough to keep gently pressing forward, making out, slowly removing clothing items, keeping up deep rapport conversation, etc.

Still, it took about two hours before she finally allowed the bang, at around 4 a.m.

Hmm, I too have noticed that with long LMR I makeout for maybe 5 minutes at a time and then break it off and start an innocuous little conversation thread for 5 min, then makeout for 5 min, then back to talking.

I do this because frankly I get bored of kissing for more than 5 minutes and I get the feeling that she does too.

Has this been you're experience with long LMR? 5 min makeout/escalation, 5 min talking, 5on/5off etc until she decides she's finally ready?
Yes. I try to use the pauses to build emotional intensity - more long pauses with staring into her eyes, affectionate touching like playing with her ears, running a hand through her hair, tickling, massage, etc. I think it builds a bit of everything - confection = comfort and attraction...

Speaking of which, a massage / shoulder rub when you're sitting together is a great way to go from just kissing previously to escalating. Using my previous examples, to go from 2-2.5 to 3 or 4 (sexual intent is visible but is under control and not threatening to her). Dig into her shoulders, massage her neck, tell her that she's holding a lot of stress there, etc...then use that to kiss the back and sides of her neck, ears, etc. If you kiss and nibble her while you do the massage (with the focus on the massage), she'll get all deer in the headlights. Or reach around and pull her close and rub the front of her body (not her tits or pussy).

I only pull out the massage magic for the girls I see as more than an ONS and like as a person.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread