rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yes Means Yes?

Yes Means Yes?

Quote: (08-15-2014 12:30 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2014 04:01 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Recording someone without their permission is illegal and will most likely get you fucked

I could be wrong but if you're facing a rape charge, and you pull out the recorded tape that proves it was consentual, wouldn't that punishment be better than fighting a charge that you'll most likely lose? I do not trust the courts nowadays when it comes to rape.
They'd have to be crazy to ignore definitive exculpatory evidence, regardless if it's of legal origin...and would you rather risk a misdemeanor, or a felony, a cell with Bubba, and 20 years of registering as a sex offender?

Even if you don't record the interaction for whatever reason, always get a "I had fun too" text from anyone you don't see regularly.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread