rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

Quote: (02-22-2014 07:02 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

The truck thing is an exagerration. Plenty of girls who don't think like that unless you get way out of the city. I pulled more girls with my piece of shit Mitsubishi that wouldn't start sometimes than my Lexus. I've had a few of those girls drive across town with their trucks though lol.

True you're better off without a truck but remember my part of town is filled with wannabe country kids T_T. In general though you are better off without one if you're not gonna act country. So for you guys on the forum. If you want more info on downtown day game talk to Screwston. For suburb game PM me or post on here. I have knowledge of night game from when I use to go with a fake id and from my DJ friends/dealer friends, but for more updated shit Screwston is in the know.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread