rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Long time reader, finally registered. Went for a lifetime gold membership because there's a lifetime of gold here (in terms of knowledge)!

Anyway, doing my research on an upcoming Vegas trip (despite the down-ness of this thread) and thought I'd test my planning with you fine gentleman.

Going to be in Vegas for the Thanksgiving weekend. Nov 27 - 30. I know, I know ... it can be a slow time ... but it's an important milestone for my boy so there we will be. In any case, we're okay with the women of questionable morals that would be in Vegas rather than celebrating with their families :0

So context. Two dudes, mid 30s, well-dressed, well-traveled, successful. Good game - based on practice, evolution. Less based on the PUA/manosphere community. Cernovich (D&P) and Pride (B&D) resonate with us.

We'll be staying at the Cosmo. Will likely do table service at least one night. Buddy wants to roll on molly - not sure if the environment will be right for that. Thoughts?

So here's my tentative plan. Would love feedback

Thursday - dinner, Tao or Hakkasan, Spearmint Rhino (if we don't pull at club)
Friday - Hakkasan (may roll this night)
Saturday Daytime - Lavo Brunch
Saturday Night - XS

Goal is to bang as much as possible. Finance snot a huge concern - we'll pay our way in. Are tables still advisable? For day game we'll likely hit the shopping areas and hotel bars .

Any feedback mucho appreciated. I will be summarizing our experience for posterity.

Does anyone have LV hosts they'd recommend. Currently going through a hookup of a chick I found on POF.

Thanks gentleman!

Messages In This Thread