rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Attraction To Older Professional Women

My Attraction To Older Professional Women

Quote: (07-19-2014 10:58 PM)Xm24 Wrote:  

What part of my personal field experience wasnt clear?

I got my advice which I then took out in the field from a millionaire with over 60 notches.

With cougars I can easily get 1/2 approach to number close. Young girls probably 1 out of 10.

My philosophy is date a cougar and get young chicks whenever that's an option.

Older chicks don't care as much about their friends approva which seems to be the mother of all cock blocksl- school girls need their friends to go down the block. I approached 2 18yo dorm girls to try to swoop a fine redhead on the street and they were literally holding hands to go to Walgreens 5 blocks away from their dorm so can you in good faith tell me older chicks are that codependent???
Not only did you not make this a journal, but there is more than one thread on MILFS. Why not comment on the Rustler's MILF datasheet about this or use the forum search feature? You haven't exactly added value by creating this thread nor have you contributed any new information. This is why this is a dupe thread and not adding value. Making it a [Image: troll.gif].

Also older chicks also have their own social circles and share the same issues younger girls do. They're just more likely to compromise due to the fact their biological clock is ticking. More than a few spinster go to wine tasting events or have their friends over. Women regardless of age share the same problems such as attention whoring, getting approval from their friends(ever seen that one group of hags sitting in the back of the bar complaining about how slutty the younger generation is now that they are out of their prime), or posting constant amounts of photos on social media. Bring something new to the table or provide more proof for your claims rather than YOUR personal experience from ONE approach rather than societal examples.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread