rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclubs: A totally no go for a tall guy?

Nightclubs: A totally no go for a tall guy?

As a guy who has spent time in Western Europe(not as sure about East as I've only spent time with family over there) no it's always a plus and I'm tall as well as skinny. The most likely issue is that if you are lanky you have a posture issue, your sense of dress is whack as fuck, or you have game issues.

I can guarantee you 10/10 it's not your height. If you keep insisting it's your height provide us with more info about yourself otherwise you may as well be a [Image: troll.gif]

If I remember correctly weren't you the guy who started a [Image: troll.gif] thread on how all Columbian women are ugly and repetitive negative thread on how you failed on a ladies' night? I smell massive [Image: troll.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread