rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which VPN provider?

Which VPN provider?

Quote: (03-20-2016 11:55 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2016 11:43 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I'm in China and I've been using Hoxx VPN for Firefox browser. It's been working great. However it only works on Firefox. Anyone knows a reliable VPN that works with the Google Chrome browser?

Thanks guys!

I would not recommend any "free" VPN.

Nor would I recommend a VPN that's solely a browser add on and only secures your connection through a specific browser.

Use a VPN that's installed on your computer- all of your internet connection will go through it, there are no compatibility issues, does not matter what apps you use, what your computer connects to- it will go through VPN.

As many people mentioned, privateinternetaccess.com is a good one. It's what I recommend.

So privateinternetacess.com allows you pay with gift cards from different retailers if you want to keep some anonymity. Which brings up a good point, you have VPN but there is a trail that proves you paid for a VPN service. Granted no one is supposed to know what you are looking at through your VPN. Is the only way to have complete (or close to it) anonymity is to pay with bitcoin or something?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread