rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the redpill

Back to the redpill

2 months ago(Tomorow it will be) I met up with a girl from okc. Things went very well and we fucked 3 hours after we first met up. Almost one month in she became my Gf. It's been going great. Lots of sex, fun, and connection. Then. Decided to check my okc today since it's been a while. She has the pic i took of her in a bar as her profile pic, with "Just chilling at place xxxx". She has the teases i gave her and things i've said in her profile, now with casual sex listed as well. Single too.

Redpill knowledge hits me back hard again. She's a real sweety, fragile. It's easy to make her cry. She didn't seem like she had the nerve for cheating or trying too. She text me everyday telling me how she misses me and if i'm coming over. She's currently on a study trip, returing next monday. I'm thinking about going cold on her and keep radio silence. The sex is awesome and plenty. I want that...

Messages In This Thread