rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real reason Bin Laden corpse photo not released

Real reason Bin Laden corpse photo not released

Quote: (03-16-2014 02:40 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 02:31 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:01 AM)berserk Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 09:54 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Not as much different as all attacks carried in the name of Christianism, or the genocide of Muslims in Asia by some monks.

Religion is used as a reason for more deep issues often, such as ethnical ones.

Which attacks in the last 50 or even 100 years have been carried out in the name of Christianity?

The monks incident is limited to Myanmar because the Rohinga muslims from Bangladesh are literally invading their countries.
So bringing up the ancient events of Muslims is fine, but suddenly you can't do the same for Christianity? Please. I'll play your game though. Try looking at Nigeria. Muslims alive there for being "heretics" and it happens on a day to day basis. I would like to also document the various assortment of hate crimes that happened after 9/11.

Hey man, I am not attacking your religion as such, simply pointing out that the west and the islamic civilization are at odds as it is and that I prefer the western lifestyle over the islamic lifestyle, apparantly so does the millions of muslim immigrants to Europe, which at least gives them the freedom to say whatever they want and practice their religion as they want.

I'm out, I really think it is up to moderate muslims now to be less sensitive and go into immediate victim mentality though. In my experience, there is almost no introspection, because criticism of islam is literally seen as going against god if you're a muslim.

Peace out, I hope the muslim countries stabilize and embrace somewhat more freedom, so they once again are available to visit too. Would very much like to go.
I'm not really Muslim, but I just got a bit heated(I'm honestly sorry) as I grew up with half my family being Muslim and it irks me that people make generalizations. All the same I see your point of view on this too. It was a pleasure.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread