rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance

Quote: (03-11-2014 02:40 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:55 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:35 PM)Laner Wrote:  

A 777 is worth probably $300 million.

Terrorism does not have to be about attention whoring. This could just be a crazy heist.

I still think some kingpin is now the proud owner of a jet. Makes for a better story.

I was thinking the same thing. Could just be a heist.

If you see a craigslist ad for a 777 report it. [Image: smile.gif]

On a serious note, it could be funding for the other operations they want to pull. Or worse yet, they rig it with explosives and it is a massive massive missile.

How long until the air traffic control would know that the inbound jet is "bogus"? If they do not know until its too late, then yeah it could be used as a missile. A very expensive one though.

Soviet "Grinch" missile launchers can be found on the black market a whole shit load go missing from places like Libya and Syria during turmoil. Probably $100,000 each.

LOL, how you know so much about used prices on military hardware?

Of course the random plane on radar would get checked out. But somehow it also disappeared off radar also. Reasonably, it probably crashed. But if somehow it flew to a spot to land undetected, I would guess that could be used to let it be a missile. Just random talk here, not trying to turn this into how to hide a 777 conversation.

But this is just such a weird event.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread