rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improve your GAME in seconds!!!!!

Improve your GAME in seconds!!!!!

In all seriousness, an old mentor came back from Vietnam (and in relatively good shape mentally) and when things were tough, it didn't seem to bother him too much. Having been wounded, it seemed everyday was blessing for him. Don't get me wrong, he could get mad, etc. But was cool in tough situations.

I am very grateful to my parents for my life, the support I received growing up etc. But I have been trying to "manufacture" experiences to fill in my life.

I didn't grow up spoiled, I am highly aware of my the sacrifices my parents made for me, which keeps me in check. But I think it is very different than "tasting my own blood." I read that quote somewhere on this board - it isn't mine.

I do wonder what can be done to put oneself in situations to stretch and grow (more physical risks). I have done plenty of financial ones.

Any thoughts?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread