rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Will Teach You How to Make an Extra $200 a Month

I Will Teach You How to Make an Extra 0 a Month

Everyone needs to figure out how to best use their time. And determine if it works for them.

Sometimes, it isn't purely the $$$ it is the challenge of working through a problem. There is emotional payoff that is factored into happiness. I built a coffee table, I didn't have tools. Yes, I spent hours when I could have bought something, but I feel a sense of pride from building it from a salvaged wooden pallet and not having real tools (I have the basics but no saw). It is also a cool center piece. I could have easily taken that time to make $$$$ but I didn't want to, I wanted to build it.

I agree booshala has an evil genius thing about him, ok no one said that [Image: biggrin.gif], but he does have skills. He is just choosing to use them this way for now until something better comes along that rewards him the way he needs to be rewarded (a combination of money and guessing here - problem solving challenge).

But he also shows people there are angles. And maybe some fellas don't do this angle, but they start looking around them to see what they can "game" and win on. Thedude mentioned in another post (I think the passive income one) about buying supplies and making coin, he is in a position to do so. But if booshala's idea can help just one person, well then someone was helped.

In closing, maybe people become more conscious of looking for opportunities around them, that would also be a win for this thread.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread