rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another dumb person gets beat up by a bus driver

Another dumb person gets beat up by a bus driver

There have been a few other videos on the forum.

Boy gets upset with driver, takes a cheap shot. Driver beats the piss out of him, but the bus is in motion - slow, hits a few cars. Some say he should have parked it, but I can sort of understand trying to protect yourself you might lose focus. I doubt if he said, "hold on young man let me park first then continue swinging" would have worked. Driver gets fired, only kid gets charged. Mother of kid wants driver charged (of course you dumb bitch who raised a shithead kid).

Driver has some guns. Kid had the dumbest reason for starting it. 106 seconds of your life to watch!

On this link - a reporter goes to the driver's apartment - and you see he is fairly well spoken and pretty huge.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/st...3157.shtml

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread