rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power of Who You Know (blog post by Christian McQueen)

The Power of Who You Know (blog post by Christian McQueen)

Quote: (02-08-2014 05:39 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

"When you walk into a room and you're the best person in it, you're in the wrong fucking room"
+1
Yep. Even if it isn't true, but you think it, you're in some trouble.

Quote: (02-08-2014 05:44 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

How would you meet someone who can mentor? I hsve a man crush on an older member who gave me a call the other day [Image: angel.gif] I wish he lived closer. I'm starting to think its a good idea to just socialize with everyone around you and try to zoom in on the ones you connect with.

How do I say this, it is isn't a mechanics (like how to) thing - it is an intention thing. I was debating whether or not to post on your rags to story thread Screwston. I am not a rags to riches guy. Intention/desire/ganas whatever you want to call it. When you are motivated enough to take action, you will find this weird thing that things start falling in place, like some "force" is helping you. I am not trying to get all weird on you. Have you ever noticed that when you focused on doing something, things you needed to happen, happened? All about intention.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread