rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On friends

On friends

Quote: (12-19-2013 06:50 PM)JayTx Wrote:  

Sharkie makes good points. You're best bet is probably to leave for a while develop your game get over the pedestal complex then IF you come back make a move. Fair warning, if you go off to college the chances of you even remembering these girl's names is remote if you develop your game.....
Obviously I won't. I was simply wondering if I could bang them in the time I had left. I know there are better girls out in Austin/Dallas or party schools like Texas Tech. I plan to practice game in downtown as much as I can when I have cash with a half red-pill friend(similar to how I use to be in that I only banged girls I was in a relationship with) so wish me luck and all that.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread