rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

In this situation, since it's obvious you didn't have plans... I would have used a texting line I use often for this.

You: Going to have a few drinks and some fun at XYZ Bar with my friend at 9. Invite a friend and hit me up...

I like to use this because you incorporate the word "fun" into it, which is hard for girls to resist, and it doesn't put her at the center of your night or give her too much thought. Let's her know you'd like to hang out, but either way your out with your boy and WILL have a good time regardless. Even if I didn't invite one of my friends, if she shows up, I'll make some excuse why he's not with me now. Chances are she'd meet up later on and buy the story.

Quote: (10-15-2013 07:33 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 08:49 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I think there's valuable knowledge/advice to be given regarding girls you've already banged. Any particular reason those shouldn't be allowed? I ask because I'm sure I'll use this thread and be able to give advice in it too.

Because I believe in the Uncle Oswald philosophy.

Since the thread looks dead before it has got running, let me try to breathe some life into it with one I already (incorrectly) replied to:

Me: "You at XX bar tonight?"
Her (next morning around 830 am WTF): No, I passed out at like 9 lol

What should I have said?

Messages In This Thread