rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

I think there's valuable knowledge/advice to be given regarding girls you've already banged. Any particular reason those shouldn't be allowed? I ask because I'm sure I'll use this thread and be able to give advice in it too.

As an example I texted my buddy what my friends with benefits Maria texted me and used his response near verbatim with a great outcome. Check it:

Backstory - I recently lost my roommate and had to find a new one in a hurry. Turns out it'll be a cute volleyball playing girl that I've known since I was in grade school. I live in a home right near the beach in a popular beach town.

<Maria> I feel like I'm not going to be a part of this new equation. There will be more girls around, more dating options. I don't know. Not trying to upset things, just wish I could figure out what would be best for both of us.

[Friend's response below nearly verbatim]

<AneroidOcean> What makes you assume there will be more girls? I'm not trying to force something to happen. I don't know think you should either. Let's let what happens between us happen and go from there. My friend may come by tomorrow morning for pier swim/dive if you'd like to join us.

[And her better than expected response]

<Maria> I just meant you have a female roommate so naturally more girls will be around. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but I don't want to have to witness you trying to hook up with other people. We can let whatever happens happ. I would never try and force something on you that you didn't want. Anyway, let me know if you guys end up going tomorrow.

Good thread.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread