rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

If there's really nine circles of hell, text messaging hell has to be damn near the middle.

We've all been there, and we'd all do anything to get out and avoid going back. Unfortunately, it's unavoidable, so I've created this thread.

The aim of this thread is to draw upon the collective expertise of the forum to help come up with quick, good responses that are more likely to get the girl to hang out again.

The ideal thing to do would be post the last text received, and if necessary a few that led up to it. Then members of the forum could help you come up with a good reply. OR if you already know what you want to reply, but aren't sure it's good, we could give you a quick gut check and let you know for sure.

This thread is not for:

Girls You've Already Banged.
- If you can't get a girl to hang out after banging, your text messaging skills aren't the problem you should be most concerned with.

Making Jokes.
- There's already a text messaging thread with plenty of jokes and funny stories (many with girls we've already banged) here: Memorable Text Exchanges

Detailed Strategies, Tips & Tricks
- That's all been covered over and over, and is in these threads:
1. Text Message Scripts
2. Text Tricks

And I'm sure all of these have more on that... Texting

Messages In This Thread