rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female friends (friends girlfriends)

Female friends (friends girlfriends)

Quote: (07-24-2013 04:27 PM)Bricks Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2013 04:19 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Wow - that just sounds like they are crazy. Especially the key thing.

Do you have a history with them - you mentioned they are long time friends. Is there anything besides your examples that you might have done in the past that is unresolved? Women seem to hold on to bitterness and grudges. And reasoning with them is hard. You might have to apologize just for them to get over it. After all they have hamster brains and the shit just spins around in their heads.

Me and the alpha bitch did get into a political argument. It was dumb and my fault she got red in the face and pretty much started hyperventilating, but i brought it up. I did apoligise for bringing it up the next day but not for my stance to which she couldn't seem to handle. This has kind of put us in adversarial positions i guess, but since i was over it the second after it happened i assumed she would be also. This is quite possibly the correct answer.

The other female probably goes along with her as she she is a weaker personality.

What are your guys thoughts on dealing with this kind of behaviour?

What was the nature - more specific. Obviously, you hit a nerve and she started hyperventilating. Has she ever hyperventilated before in an argument with you?

Point being, is this normal for her. Or very unusual. If it is very unusual, well it might have required more effort to make it alright. And I assume this happened before the other two incidents, correct? If the guys are your friends, maybe you need to casually bring up this argument and see if you can figure out how much damage it did. Regardless if you are right, it is all about their feelings and how they see you. I know all the alphas wanna say be tough about it. And not give a shit. But consider if this disharmony gets worse it may start to impact your dynamic with your guy friends who have to deal with these women. Remember, you live there not like you are just visiting and can go somewhere else. So I suggest not making it worse. Either you patch it up, move, politely ignore it. Don't add to it.

Any form of communication with another human being is not just words. Body language, your way of being and your intent (sincerity may be another way to see it) all matter. On a personal note, some asshole who was doing his 12 step program wanted to apologize and say he was going to be a better man, etc. I just heard him and hung up. I didn't believe him, he was full of shit. And I dislike him so much that I didn't care to tell him, I didn't believe him. I could have been of service to him and said, "I don't believe you, I don't think your heart is in this." and maybe he could have had some personal growth. But like I said, he is an asshole and I didn't care to talk to him more than I wanted. The point of that story is an apology is meaningless without sincerity. At the same time, if you are not sorry - fuck it don't apologize. I am not saying she is right, blah blah. I am saying you can be strategic and end the headache or deal with it. But don't make it worse - always unintended consequences with crazy chicks. You don't need the police showing up over some false claim. Or just move.

That will be a nickel for my services. [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread