rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's New Post - Some readers commented about economic collapse

Roosh's New Post - Some readers commented about economic collapse

So in Roosh's new post http://www.rooshv.com/beautiful-foreign-...#comments, which was pretty insightful, depressing, but nevertheless insightful a few of the comments were about an economic collapse which would reset the balance and get women to chill the fuck out about their own greatness.

Quote:Quote:

2 Russ
July 22nd, 2013 @ 9:39 am
Don’t worry, Roosh. The economic boom in the world is temporary. Not too far in the future, various economies will fall and hard and then these lovely ladies will be more desperate than they ever were (including American cows).

5 LaM
July 22nd, 2013 @ 10:28 am
No worries guys, economic crisis is coming.

7 Shameful
July 22nd, 2013 @ 10:47 am
As to economic collapse fixing it all…guys Argentina. They have been a total economic basket case for decades, and still sounds like things are far from good there. I’m hoping i’m wrong but not seeing many possible avenues of way out short of as Roosh pointing out a billion men dying…and that hardly seems something to hope for.

Just wondering if anyone has any crystal ball (even a smudged one) to shed some light on that possibility.

I think we have done all we can to kick the can down the road as far as facing our economic problems. Yes, the stock market is high - Thanks QE - but it doesn't make sense that you don't pay the bill at some point.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread