rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang audiobook reviews

Day Bang audiobook reviews

Here is my review of Day Bang Audio Version.

1) Obviously, the audio version makes it very easy to absorb information while out and about without the book in my hand.
2) The gentlemen's voice is pretty calm and clear. For me, I could has used a touch more enthusiasm
3) Roosh has a very logical thought process and breaks down the info into the most basic points
4) He is also able to present things I knew in a different way, making it clearer - I like the cat analogy
5) Throughout the audio clip there is bits of dry humor, which I appreciate
6) He provides a lot of tools but he also points out that by memorizing everything - it makes it seem very unnatural. The key is to get out there and meet women and to practice

I am very grateful to have been given a copy of this and I think having it in an audio form makes it easier for busy guys to get the information. I would only caution that if you are in public, you might not want to be playing it too loudly even with earbuds people can hear what you are listening to if it is too loud.

Highly recommended.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread