rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the topic of pocket squares.

On the topic of pocket squares.

Bump for what is an awesome thread.

I'll emphasize what everyone else said above - if you're starting out, AVOID buying pocket squares made in China. They might look great in pictures (that's what the pix are supposed to), but when they arrive, they'll look as shiny as gift wrap, and be rigid as plastic to boot. This goes for eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc. I don't care if they claim it's silk. It's not, they're hoping you don't know better or won't ask a refund. I dropped $10 so you don't have to.

If you're starting out, get a white silk square, particularly at your local Nordstrom Rack or Saks Off Fifth.

Pro tip for men's clothing: if you're traveling out of a metro area, it's worth making a short detour to hit an outlet mall...I like a Saks Off Fifth in <redacted location 1h from a metro area>, their regular prices are cheaper than in-city sale prices.

Pro tip 2: you can use a small safety pin from the inside of your pocket to keep your square safe. I've lost a few after taking off my jacket and carrying it around on my arm.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread