rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Playboy" internet enterpreneur runs over cops foot: sued for $10 million

"Playboy" internet enterpreneur runs over cops foot: sued for million

WB the girlfriend.

1. We can argue about how stupid both parties are. But the cop might have experience with other drivers who go into their car and try to take off. So as soon as dumbfuck gets into the car the cop knows something is up and moves closer to the car.
2. Dipshit decides to move the car. Cop moves closer to further establish the tone of "don't move your car."
3. I really don't think what the cop did was all that bad. 99 percent of the time people are going to.cooperate. Once the pen hits the paper ticket is done. So just take the ticket.
4. I don't know who the fuck the kid is. I don't think he got slammed that hard but he lays there like a baby. Maybe he doesn't want more video of him taken and that's why because he is famous. But I prefer the baby interpretation.

EDIT- holy crap this is an old thread.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread