rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland for Black Guyz

Poland for Black Guyz

So I saw 12 replies in this thread and I was like "cool Poland" because I like Poland. And I hope as some of you know I don't care about anyone's race just about if you have some integrity and self awareness. It's all about how a man handles himself and treats others.

Sadly, I come in here and some troll has tried to derail the thread before it got going. Thanks asshole.

Edit: maybe some of the shine for Americans is wearing off a little in Poland and in some places you might need to be careful/aware. But you will get attention as long as you present well and act well. No offense as long as you are in shape and stylish, you'll be ok. If you are a really out of shape it might be harder.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread