rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Filed for divorce, starting over at age 35

Quote: (03-14-2015 11:39 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Going to the Philippines! Last night I booked my flight and a condo rental via airbnb for April 20 through May 9, almost 3 weeks.

Specifically, I will be staying in the Gramercy Residences within the Makati district, I hope that's a good place to stay, with good logistics.

I can't believe I'm doing this... the farthest I have been away from the US is Jordan. Now I'll be going to literally the opposite side of the world, with a totally different people and culture!

That is fucking awesome. Best of luck, you will have a blast!!! So happy for you CS, way to start the prime of your life!

Too bad there is not a lot of info on the Philippines in this forum. Would be nice for some local intel.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread