rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

The Truth About Clubs in Vegas

Quote: (02-25-2015 08:12 AM)Yeti Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2015 07:38 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Roosh is much more generous, though, and some don't seem to realize what a huge platform he offers without asking much in return.

I think that Roosh could be making a lot more money, considering the value that he provides via his posts, books, the forum, and general presence as a bulwark against feminism gone too far.

I bought the books and try to contribute to the forum when I have something valuable to offer, but there are a lot of guys out there who receive more than their fair share of value without providing much in return.
"Long time lurker, love the forum, my first post is asking you for a detailed answer to my questions my trip which can be answered if I actually searched the forum. Then I won't post anything about my experience based on the advice someone was kind enough to provide to me in a tailored fashion."

Guys like this are some of the worse. At least buy lifetime membership if you lurk that much.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread