rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City

Mexico City

Quote: (12-29-2014 01:37 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Why is Centro Historico not good at night? I went to a concert at El Pasaguero and the area was lonely, left there around 3am and caught a bus to Puebla.

It's spread out and doesn't have a lot of venues. There are a few bars around (but really spaced out), but not a lot of clubs although there are a couple around Metro Allende.

Like I said before, I actually like Centro because lower class girls go there and they are easier to game all things remaining equal. You also have a decent chance of running into gringo hunters there.

I remember being in a bar with some locals in Centro and literally had 2 random girls "rubbing" up against me and eye fucking me trying to get my attention. One girl was particularly persistent. I was sitting back facing against the balcony talking to a friend and she keep moving closer to me and eventually she was basically leaning against me when it wasn't even close to necessary (there was plenty of room). That's about as big as an IOI you will get in Mexico. If I hadn't already picked up a girl already that was in the group I was with she would have been very easy prey.

Messages In This Thread