rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City

Mexico City

Hi everybody,

I will go to Mexico City for the first time of my life between 27 feb to 21 march so almost 3 weeks. (well i have been in Tijuana when i was 20 but it was a big mistake since i didn t know what kind of city it was haha long story...)

My Mexican friend (girl) i met in budapest last year will host me in her place (she will move to her own condo this month since she is living with her parents and 4 sisters) for few days and travel to some place with and her friend (chiapas)

Which place do you recommend me to go and not go in Mexico city and which city you highly recommend me to avoid and go and for how long should i stay in those place too ? 3 or 5 days ?

Any recommanded area in those city too to stay ?

Do you know any website similar to DIA over there ? it s good for making friend or more in asia so i guess there is something similar ?

I have already plan to go to Guada - Chiapas - San Miguel de Allende and Puebla ? Those place were recommanded by her. She also told me to go to Cancun but since there is the Spring break there in march i think i will avoid it ... Going alone to a sprink break won t be so funny plus i m not so attrack by Cancun.

If there is some members too in Mexico at this time lemme know i won t be against sharing a SM light beer [Image: wink.gif]

Cheers

Ryan[Image: angel.gif]

Messages In This Thread