rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

I am definitely interested in passive income ideas. I just wonder what is scalable. Some opportunities seem to be very much a relationship/one off thing where it isn't available to everyone.

The only things that I can think of off hand that would be good for everyone would be stocks and other financial instruments that throw off dividends.

Real estate is a one off thing, we could take about CAP rates, or rehabs etc, but once again they are one time transactions that not everyone could do.

Online marketing, seo, copywriting, working remote, ecommerce, webdesign are great items but unfortunately not passive. Well I guess if you set up your sites right maybe it has minimal maintenance.

What you guys doing that are passive investments that everyone could do?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread