rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

FUCK.

HB 8 lives in my small city, i pried her digits out of her on tinder, we had a decent convo.

I think I jumped the fucking gun on her and scared the cat, I could of created more comfort, rookie mistake, fuck:

Kaotic: hey stalker (joke from tinder) it's that hand some bearded devil named kaotic

Girl: Don't sound too into yourself [Image: wink.gif]

Kaotic: Don't worry I won't [Image: wink.gif] better confident, than insecure.

-hour gap-

Girl: You do have a point [Image: smile.gif], so kaotic, what'd you do today ?

-2 hour gap-

Kaotic: worked, just left the gym, just got done eating and watching the games, what about you?

-30 minute gap-

Girl: Where do you work ? I worked, came home and let my puppy out, went and picked up my roomates kid then made dinner. Eventful day.

-hour gap-

Kaotic: I'm a stripper, well aren't you a nice roommate, got a few or just one ?

-1 minute gap-

Girl:Really which club ? I don't ever recall seeing you.
Girl:Just one roommate.

-overnight gap - texted her this morning-

Kaotic: Now why would I tell you where I work ! That's cool, where you at (my city)? Let's meet up for a drink tonight at 8:30 at (my venue).

-Read at 3 minutes after I sent it-

I know it's premature, but I'm trying to pipeline for the next few days since next week is a short week then it's thanksgiving, holidays can be a logistical and just a nightmare in general for getting bangs.

I really want to text her later this afternoon to either see if she declines, counters, or if she doesn't respond.

Thing is I don't want to double text, look thirsty, and maintain frame.

What would you players do ?

Messages In This Thread