rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

what do I text next guys. even though I'm dating others....I Want to keep the door open on this ex as she's cool. Here's the situation:

I saw her at whole foods today and she was friendly. She said " the hair on my neck stands up sometimes when I come here cause I know I'm going to see you" We broke up about a month ago as she wanted to date a long time ex.

We were in the parking lot saying goodbye....and we hugged. I said "Hey" and went in for the kiss....she stopped me rather emotionally and said "No No" I just smirked at her , looked in her eyes and said "You look beautiful" She said thank you. I said "have a good weekend " and walked off.

SHe just text me " Robreke it is hard enough resisting being too friendly and comfortable around you when I see you as it is...I truly wish you wouldn't try to kiss me like that when you see me."

She did sleep with him toward the end of our relationship I know this though she's never admitted it. Though her and I were never exclusive but working in that direction. I'd kind of like to say "well your current boyfriend didn't respect the fact that you and I were going out apparently.....that is assuming you told him we were"

Don't want to be too smart aleck in my response...but tell her it's hard for ME to resist kissing her after the hot relationship we had. WHat's a good text comeback?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread