rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

I can attest that a lot of the racial bias is actually a mental block through the example of one of my closest friends whom happens to be Indian. The guy is literally a Euro guy in his style(jackets, peacoats, polos, nice loafers, and black jeans), arrogant to an extreme(including in his extremely liberal beliefs to the point where we are arguing each other tooth and nail), hits the gym everyday(slim but way buffer than me), amateur director, and consistently bangs blonde haired Scandinavian looking or WASP sorority sluts.

If a guy can just change his mindset and body he can change his lifestyle and game. This guy is my literal motivation to keep trying harder and make no excuses regardless of background. He's a smug cunt but the dude is set in his lifestyle, body, and mentality making us such close friends.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread