rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

14 Year-Old Freshman Turns 10 Tricks A Day During Lunch
4 Year-Old Freshman Turns 10 Tricks A Day During Lunch
Quote: (10-23-2014 04:06 PM)heavy Wrote:  

"He says he didn't take her up on her offer, but she didn't seem upset about it."

Hmm...bold enough to squeal but not bold enough to get a Memphis dry-rub in the boys room?

Liar? Or I suppose he might just be that good little pussy-whipped boy like I woulda been back then.

Yes, could be she wasn't going to give it up to him and he had to make a story up to make him look good. You don't hate someone if you didn't want to do something, you hate someone who won't let you do what you wanted.

What is the difference between a bitch and a slut? A slut will fuck everyone, a bitch will fuck everyone but you.

I think he got rejected.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread