rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

NO girls vs Maybe girls: one of the biggest mistakes...

Quote: (08-29-2014 08:17 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

A few of my friends say i'm leaving money on the table doing this with girls. I say my sanity is worth more than average sex with a cute girl.
I'm willing to wait till date 3 or 4 to get the notch because maybe i'm looking for a short term relationship with a quality girl.
You self-select yourself

How many guys would wait an extra date or two for a guaranteed notch?

You can easily go from a "Yes" girl to a "maybe/no" girl if you escalate too quickly when you first meet her.
I've personally made this mistake because i got overconfident.
How do you calibrate if the better call is to try to push through LMR or just call it a night and reschedule?

I've had not escalating cost me second dates and potential bangs before, and I've had to do damage control when I escalated after being pinned for "make him wait" boyfriend material.

Earlier this week, I pulled the "can I use your bathroom" gambit after a date and then tried to burn through the LMR...got her hot and bothered but still got sent home for the night. The girl backed out of plans for tonight. I'm not worried about losing her, just noticing a trend.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread