rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get assault charges dropped

How to get assault charges dropped

Get a lawyer that specializes in this stuff not just a generic attorney.

Unless you are in a country where bribing witnesses is normal, I highly suggest you do not make matters worse. Even then, there is something weird about not owning your actions (not wanting to be responsible), maybe you can face it and learn something from it.

You had chances to report him when he was writing all that stuff. But didn't apparently. I am referring to the threats he made to you, etc.

But instead felt that punching him was ideal. Not trying to knock you while you're down. I am not, I am trying to point out the situation in, hopefully, from an unbiased perspective.

Now here comes my soapbox speech. But I don't give much leniency towards being drunk when something happens, just means you're will was not strong enough to do it while sober. Do you do a lot of stupid shit while drunk or was this a one time thing? I understand being angry, which is why I rarely drink to excess, for the potential to act on anger is strong sometimes. But please don't hear me wrong, I am no saint. Just trying to point out that you punched a guy unprompted (in that moment - yes he was being a dick online - but I won't get into why social media isn't my thing.)

Off my soapbox.

If you don't have a record, I have heard people can get a "pass" the first time meaning probation or something. But this is all second hand information. Just get a good lawyer and don't say anything about the situation that could be used against you.

Good luck, wishing you the best.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread