rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

Quote: (07-02-2014 08:29 PM)clever alias Wrote:  

okay, time out. I'm throwing my challenge flag here. Are you saying that Chinese girls do not want random sex with foreigners? That you can't take a girl home and bang her the same night you meet her unless shes a pro? dude those things happen ALL THE TIME. now if you're saying it doesnt happen to black guys, okay, I'll give you that one. but to say the only girls you will pull for SNL are pros or psychos is dead wrong.
hell ive been propositioned on wechat for a 3some because i was white and spoke chinese.

No. Some do want to have random sex with foreigners. No, you can take them home for ONS if they like you enough. It can happen for black guys too, I had that happen for me multiple times. What I am saying is to be careful, especially if you are black about pussy that comes way to easy for no reason at all, because some of these whores are not what you think they are. Surprise demands for money for services rendered happens sometimes to guys in China. There may be more to them than what you penis is looking at is all I am saying. Does the idea that you may have fucked a pro that was hoping for a white sugar daddy instead of charging you money bother you? We all like to think are game is flawless and our lays are always legit conquests just because we did not pay 400 rmb up front, but sometimes it is what it really is and nothing more. Of course you can get a crazy proposition like that, especially because you are white.

Wanna know a secret though? If you have a certain kind of game in China, you can get a marriage arraignment to a 9-10-ish wife, that will allow you to have as many mistresses that you want while married. They will follow you around wherever you go like a personal harem. The cool thing is that almost no foreigners know how to do that. Only some ABCs and ethnic Chinese men know how to do this. You don't have to be rich either, although it could always help of course. The biggest obstacle is actually the learning curve required to get it.

Who was it that asked if Chinese men are beta? [Image: lol.gif] I can just tell when I finish updating this guide I will be answering questions for months. I love you guys! I'm dead serious. No group has ever asked me or challenged back with intelligent insight before. This is refreshing. Thanks again VP for drawing me here!

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread