rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

If you look at those men, they are bottom of the barrel in looks as well. Also they are only African. furthermore, with the exception of the fatties, those guys did well considering what they look like. A wife should always be at least one point higher than you. If you look anything like them, I could understand your sentiment. If you look anything like a decent average looking black american man, you would not pull that low unless your mindset corralled you into that. We invited a 70 year old black guy who is retired, to my house for a visit, that married a 40 year old Chinese woman that is waayyyyyyy hotter than these women above. He is tall, good looking for a 70 year old man, he grew up in Trinidad, worked for IBM for years, and is very intelligent and well spoken. His wife adores him too.

If you are black American, 70, and can get a pretty 40 year old, what do you make of that?

You have to understand that this is somewhat new territory, you are not going to see 100 samples on Google and quite frankly, why would you want to wait for hundreds of other black men with more money than you to take all the good ones anyway? Guys like me are going to be the new trend very, very soon. I saw a kinda-fat rich-looking black guy at a Mike Epps stand up show with a legit 10 Chinese wife (she had on a huge ring). He sat right up in the front. Epps didn't even mess with him. This was like 4 or 5 years ago. I was with my black exwife at the time, but I never forgot that day. Maybe he is former NFL or something, because he had an icy watch. I dunno. Regardless he left a serious impression on me that I never forgot.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread