rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

What Cities in China for Black Guys?

Quote: (06-24-2014 06:59 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Kai,
Welcome here brother! This guy is a real China pro in every aspect! Please post here your mega Dating in China guide here on a separate thread as it would benefit everyone here.

Thanks again VP. Let's not give that trashcan website anymore traffic if we can help it. You have a great idea, but I can do even better than that. I will update it complete with new game strategies, more advice, and more breakdown of social media game tips. More logistics, a section for black guys, and a new section on how to track down 8-10 models and hit them up no matter where they live. It's possible someone else has found the same loophole I discovered a some months back, but it wouldn't hurt to add it anyway.

Gimme a few weeks and it will be straight fire. Someone wanted me to write a book with them about all this stuff. I think this is a better place to put it. A book with the stuff I put in, is dangerous anyway on a personal level and I just want to help others out. If the guys I know personally with Asian wives and other red pill attitude guys did not help me a few years back, I would still be some liberal beta loser.

Back when I started dating in China, there was only Crystal Tao's website and Chinabounder's dumbass mostly. There was only one guy from Dallas, Texas I think that had a blog that covered his gf up to they got married and had kids. That was all. So I had to use what I knew and combine the stuff from them to formulate stuff.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread