rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Foreign Legion

French Foreign Legion

Quote: (05-26-2014 09:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you think you have the body for it, and the idea of going without sex for long periods of time, then go for it. You will come out stronger than you went in.

However, you could just skip college and use those same 5 years with your own self-descipline and teach yourself a valuable skill like programming or whatnot, and seek out a normal job as well.

There is also the risk that you could join but not learn any useful skills and be stuck without a job after you complete your tour of duty.

I've already decided on Engineering if my job is going to be normal as later experience in the field would be relevant to my interests. A general question is will it give me enough experience to work for a military contractor or for a mercenary group?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread