rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Foreign Legion

French Foreign Legion

Quote: (05-26-2014 09:18 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I've heard that a lot of thugs join the French Legion, the kind of people who have nothing else to look forward to and may be wanted for crimes in their countries. As a US citizen looking for military experience, why not just join the Army or Navy? Maybe study the subject and pick the most elite part of it you can get into?

I would never join the United States military as I would have much less to gain from it. The French Foreign Legion on the other hand would give me an instant EU passport as well as a high paying job(not to mention working for private military contractors later as the Foreign Legion on one's resume give much more prestige). I also happen to not like the United States on a personal level as well as studying and joining the elite sections is much harder than the Foreign Legion as the Legion forces the training onto you rather than the one in million chance I land in the SEALS.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread