rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game?

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game?

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:00 PM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

I'm surprised that a lot of you are against it. Although an average looking guy can do well with game, I feel like a slightly better looking guy with the same game will do even better. I truly believe that there are some girls that, no matter how good your game is, are off limits if you aren't good looking/wealthy/powerful enough. I could have the game of 10000 gods but I doubt I could waltz up to Megan Fox and bed her. I know a lot of guys on the forum will disagree with that but that is to my own observation. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have quite a few female friends which may be the reason I think differently.

One of them in particular is pushing me towards the chin implant(which is all the PS recommended, he didn't think I needed anything done to my jaw). She said looking better never hurt anyone. The same girl is 20 years old with a nose job, cheek implants, lip injections, some lip lift thing, and a boob job all under her belt. You really couldn't tell by looking at her though. She has convinced me that looks are a huge game changer with both genders, and she tells me she'd prefer a great looking guy with less game than an average looking guy with amazing game(she knows all about this game stuff and partially introduced me to it as a means for me to get with girls). All of that surgery really helped take her points up on the scale and I'm not even doing anything too drastic.

I've seen guys play impeccable game on this girl(even I was shocked by some of the things they said), and she was unphased(because she's shallow). She said it didnt matter if they weren't up to her looks threshold, and that it game only starts mattering once a guy surpasses the looks threshold every girl has set.

I think you meant to say, "will surgery improve your chances". Surgery can't change your game. But yeah, making yourself better looking will make you more attractive to women. Assuming of course it's good plastic surgery and you don't get turned into a freak like Michael Jackson.

If you have something like a fucked up nose and you have the money and looks matters to you, why the hell would someone not get rhinoplasty? As long as you don't go overboard and fuck up your face, I'd recommend anyone max out their look to any extent possible, be it by natural means or unnatural. If there was some medical procedure that would turn a 5'6" guy into a 6' 2" guy, I'd say it would be money well spent.

Game alone might help you date 1 or 2 points up the scale above you. But an average looking 5 guy isn't going get a 9 unless he's famous or wealthy. If you can bring yourself up to an 8 and then add in game the world is yours.

Messages In This Thread