Roosh V Forum
Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? (/thread-36264.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - younggamer1992 - 05-20-2014

My apologies if this has been done before but in doing a quick search I didn't really find anything like this.
I'm feeling like there's only so far working out/hair/dressing well/even tanning can do and was thinking that, since being very good looking never hurt game, would it be a good idea to change the features that bother me?

Im planning on getting a chin implant and possibly something done on the jaw. I'm going in for a consult with a surgeon today.

Have any other guys here had experience with this, whether they just considered it or actually went through with it? Would love to hear from you about it. There's so many girls out there doing it but I feel like its rare for guys.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - El Chinito loco - 05-20-2014

I'd advise against it. Men can leverage other qualities against being average or even bad looking or the "wrong" race but putting money into your face for uncertain benefit seems like a waste.

Plus you will probably look dumb (but hilarious) with your fake chin at age 50.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - No Habit - 05-20-2014

It's not about looks man. As long as you look healthy I doubt that surgery will improve your game.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - YossariansRight - 05-20-2014

Tread carefully...those are pretty significant procedures.

I'd vote "No", but ultimately you will decide for you.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - anotherblond - 05-20-2014

It's rare for guys because it is such diminishing returns. Now that is for outward looks, but to me, that isn't what matters.

You will notice a improvement in your game, in my opinion. This isn't because you became more attractive to a girl. You became more attractive to yourself, so your game will improve in the fact that you feel like you are more attractive.

The esample has been used time and time again, but think about a movie star or mick jager. or even marylin manson. Let's use that last one. I don't think you could be more effeminent lookin, ugly, and just generally freaky but the guy is fucking playboy modles. It's 100% his general self that she was attracted to. She liked his status, money, and power. She didn't give a fuck about how his jawline looked.

Reverse that. Name successful girls that are disgusting and carry around the best looking men, I don't need to rehash an old topic how this just doesn't happen. It's not in human nature.

You can get to the exact same level. I'm note even there yet, and I think i'm actually attractive. This doesn't help though if your sitting there stuttering.

Think about if you wanted to get ripped in the gym. You can do it two ways. Get ripped naturally then do the final stop of juicing. Or you can just start juicing all the way through and cheat your way to the end.

In my opinion. Get in shape before you take steroids, and get good at game before you do something drastic cosmetically.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - LaCobra - 05-20-2014

What is it made of? What happens if someone hits you or you take a fall?

What will happen when it doesnt give you the confidence boost you were looking for?

Quote: (05-20-2014 07:06 AM)anotherblond Wrote:  

Reverse that. Name successful girls that are disgusting and carry around the best looking men, I don't need to rehash an old topic how this just doesn't happen. It's not in human nature.

Kelly Osbourne, Tori Spelling, it happens a lot in Hollywood. I've see it in day to day life as well.
Lena Dunham's guy isn't that bad either.

Quote: (05-20-2014 11:18 AM)LaCobra Wrote:  

What is it made of? What happens if someone hits you or you take a fall?

What will happen when it doesnt give you the confidence boost you were looking for?

They're made out of a hard silicone, usually they can survive hits and falls.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Menace - 05-20-2014

Cosmetic surgery can improve looks not game. Do you think you will automatically be a confident approacher just by having surgery? Think again. Have you really truly done as much as you can in the game department?

Quote: (05-20-2014 11:48 AM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2014 07:06 AM)anotherblond Wrote:  

Kelly Osbourne, Tori Spelling, it happens a lot in Hollywood. I've see it in day to day life as well.
Lena Dunham's guy isn't that bad either.

There are always examples, but i will argue those girls are better looking than mick jagger.
Money power and game are better for a guy's success than looks. This is not true for women.

I'm not saying that some rich girl can't get a hot guy on her arm, but she won't get a hot guy in the peak of a successful career because he has better options.

Annnddd i'm getting off topic.

I'm surprised that a lot of you are against it. Although an average looking guy can do well with game, I feel like a slightly better looking guy with the same game will do even better. I truly believe that there are some girls that, no matter how good your game is, are off limits if you aren't good looking/wealthy/powerful enough. I could have the game of 10000 gods but I doubt I could waltz up to Megan Fox and bed her. I know a lot of guys on the forum will disagree with that but that is to my own observation. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have quite a few female friends which may be the reason I think differently.

One of them in particular is pushing me towards the chin implant(which is all the PS recommended, he didn't think I needed anything done to my jaw). She said looking better never hurt anyone. The same girl is 20 years old with a nose job, cheek implants, lip injections, some lip lift thing, and a boob job all under her belt. You really couldn't tell by looking at her though. She has convinced me that looks are a huge game changer with both genders, and she tells me she'd prefer a great looking guy with less game than an average looking guy with amazing game(she knows all about this game stuff and partially introduced me to it as a means for me to get with girls). All of that surgery really helped take her points up on the scale and I'm not even doing anything too drastic.

I've seen guys play impeccable game on this girl(even I was shocked by some of the things they said), and she was unphased(because she's shallow). She said it didnt matter if they weren't up to her looks threshold, and that it game only starts mattering once a guy surpasses the looks threshold every girl has set.

Quote: (05-20-2014 11:59 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Cosmetic surgery can improve looks not game. Do you think you will automatically be a confident approacher just by having surgery? Think again. Have you really truly done as much as you can in the game department?

I think the confidence will translate better into my game, and also that I will be at new women's looks threshold that I wasn't previously in. I said in my last post that I believe every women has a looks threshold, no matter how low or how high, and below that threshold game will not work. When it comes to being above that threshold, the guy with the better game will prevail over the better looking one without game.

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:00 PM)younggamer1992 Wrote:  

I'm surprised that a lot of you are against it. Although an average looking guy can do well with game, I feel like a slightly better looking guy with the same game will do even better. I truly believe that there are some girls that, no matter how good your game is, are off limits if you aren't good looking/wealthy/powerful enough. I could have the game of 10000 gods but I doubt I could waltz up to Megan Fox and bed her. I know a lot of guys on the forum will disagree with that but that is to my own observation. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have quite a few female friends which may be the reason I think differently.

One of them in particular is pushing me towards the chin implant(which is all the PS recommended, he didn't think I needed anything done to my jaw). She said looking better never hurt anyone. The same girl is 20 years old with a nose job, cheek implants, lip injections, some lip lift thing, and a boob job all under her belt. You really couldn't tell by looking at her though. She has convinced me that looks are a huge game changer with both genders, and she tells me she'd prefer a great looking guy with less game than an average looking guy with amazing game(she knows all about this game stuff and partially introduced me to it as a means for me to get with girls). All of that surgery really helped take her points up on the scale and I'm not even doing anything too drastic.

I've seen guys play impeccable game on this girl(even I was shocked by some of the things they said), and she was unphased(because she's shallow). She said it didnt matter if they weren't up to her looks threshold, and that it game only starts mattering once a guy surpasses the looks threshold every girl has set.

If you think looks matter equally between guys and girls. Go outside and look at the beat ass guys in nice cars with hot girls. Looks matter more for women.

You have a lot of female freinds. That's great buy 99% of advice from women is bullshit. What a woman says and does is two different things. I've followed it before, and it only brought me here.

Even if some bitches are that shallow......so what? are you just doing this for your one freind? Are you that focused on the 1 girl that wants you to get plastic sugery to get up to her level of beauty?

Megan Fox is out of your legue. You could look like a spartan, but her value from looks success etc is so high she has guys that outrank (and will always outrank you unless you have hidden acting skills and are a multimillionair)

Your Freind said looks matter...She is obsessed with plastic surgery. She might look for somone with common interests? Is she worth it to change your whole life and body just so she thinks your cute? pretty beta.......

Yes on a one night stand a guy with more looks has an advantage in a couple ways, but if he opens his mouth and beta pours out (ya i've done it many times) he will not get any.

Do what you want. I say max out your game (i'm focused on this right now) .. and then decide to do the surgery. This way, in 20 years when your looks eventually do start to fail. Your first reaction isn't get them fixed to stay in the game. It will be to be the kind of a guy that girls fucking love. I've seen too many girls in my beta years fuck guys twice their age not to take this seriously....

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Moma - 05-20-2014

Will you also do surgery on your nose?

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Nineteen84 - 05-20-2014

Yes and no...

If you're doing it to gain confidence then probably not. Also the returns on improving other areas of your life are probably greater.

From a solely inner-game perspective there's actually a self help book inspired by this very topic called Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. I suggest you check it out.

Quoted from: http://www.butler-bowdon.com/psychocybernets:

The importance of the self-image

Maltz was a plastic surgeon. His life centred around giving people a good image of themselves in the mirror. Distinguished as he was in the field, he was at a loss to explain why a minority of patients were no happier after operation than before, even if disfiguring scars or other malformations had been removed. He found himself drawn into the new self-image psychology, which held that we generally conform in action and thought to a deep image of ourselves. Without a change to this inner image, patients would still feel themselves to be ugly, however excellent the cosmetic work.

Maltz came to believe that self-image was the 'golden key' to a better life. Without an understanding of it, we might forever be fiddling around the 'circumference of the self' - instead of its centre. Positive thinking, for instance, could be of no use if it simply related to particular external circumstances. Saying 'I will get this job' will not do anything if the idea of being in the job is not consistent with how you see yourself deep down.

As a plastic surgeon who gave people new faces, Maltz also became interested in self-image psychology. This suggested that we acquire our self-image through our beliefs about ourselves, which grow out of past experience of success and failure and how others see us. Maltz argued that both are unworthy of the privilege of determining our basic psychological template. The crucial and fascinating point about the self-image is that it is value neutral, that is, it doesn't care if is empowering or destructive, but will form itself simply according to what psychological food it is fed. Maltz realised that winning images of the self could replace negative ones, denying any authority to past events. The beauty of self-image was that while it was the supreme factor in determining success or failure, it was also extremely malleable.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Screwston - 05-20-2014

Are you that creepy kid who put up photoshopped pictures with a Jay Leno chin?

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Mujeriego - 05-20-2014

One of cardinal rules of this forum is never listen to a woman's advice. Do yourself a favor and save the small fortune you're going to spend. Invest it, blow it all on coke, hell do whatever, but do not spend it on plastic surgery because of one woman's opinion. She has a myriad of procedures under her belt which tells me she's insecure and her advice should be diminished further.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - weambulance - 05-20-2014

I truly believe that there are some girls that, no matter how good your game is, are off limits if you aren't good looking/wealthy/powerful enough. I could have the game of 10000 gods but I doubt I could waltz up to Megan Fox and bed her.

I think you're missing a fundamental point of game. Game allows you to be successful with high quality women in general. Abundance mentality. There's no magic formula that lets you set your sights on one specific girl and go get her. I have done it, picked a particular high quality girl and successfully snared her, but holy shit it can be a lot of work. It's like calling your hit as a baseball player. Yeah, I can point to the fence and say I'm going to hit a home run, but odds are most of the time I won't even if I'm a great batter. The last time I pursued a specific girl the sex was just passable, it took a long time, and it was a terrible ROI. Never again.

If you're Quasimodo's twin, or people confuse you with Sloth, go for the surgery. If not, optimize your game for you and you'll find high quality women who are receptive. I know a number of hot young things that are dating guys who are not remotely in their league in looks, but the girls are dedicated to their Lurch nonetheless. One of my former coworkers, early 20s, pretty face, 6.5-8 depending on her weight, was fucking a guy who was an early 30s 350 pound blob for like 2 years on and off. Apparently his game was good for her. I tried to get with her but screwed it up with bad game, and objectively I'm orders of magnitude better looking than that guy.

And yeah, what women have to say about anything involving relationships or attraction is complete bollocks. Taking advice from girls has uniformly fucked things up for me, it has never helped. It's not that they're necessarily trying to sabotage you, but they can't explain something they don't really understand.

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:16 PM)anotherblond Wrote:  

If you think looks matter equally between guys and girls. Go outside and look at the beat ass guys in nice cars with hot girls. Looks matter more for women.

You have a lot of female freinds. That's great buy 99% of advice from women is bullshit. What a woman says and does is two different things. I've followed it before, and it only brought me here.

Even if some bitches are that shallow......so what? are you just doing this for your one freind? Are you that focused on the 1 girl that wants you to get plastic sugery to get up to her level of beauty?

Megan Fox is out of your legue. You could look like a spartan, but her value from looks success etc is so high she has guys that outrank (and will always outrank you unless you have hidden acting skills and are a multimillionair)

Your Freind said looks matter...She is obsessed with plastic surgery. She might look for somone with common interests? Is she worth it to change your whole life and body just so she thinks your cute? pretty beta.......

Yes on a one night stand a guy with more looks has an advantage in a couple ways, but if he opens his mouth and beta pours out (ya i've done it many times) he will not get any.

Do what you want. I say max out your game (i'm focused on this right now) .. and then decide to do the surgery. This way, in 20 years when your looks eventually do start to fail. Your first reaction isn't get them fixed to stay in the game. It will be to be the kind of a guy that girls fucking love. I've seen too many girls in my beta years fuck guys twice their age not to take this seriously....

Thank man these are some good points. I definitely need to focus on maxing out my game. You're right about everything, I guess I've just been feeling down because all the girls I get with are 5's/6's occasionally 7's but never higher.
But for the record I'm not trying to sleep with my plastic surgery friend, lol. I just value her advice because she's the one that encourages game and generally admits it works. But I'm kind of turned off by all her surgeries and consider her more like a sister, would never even think about banging although she's very beautiful now. I've known her my whole life, grown up with her, it's just weird. Plus knowing what she used to look like..

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Will you also do surgery on your nose?

No, I kind of like my nose surprisingly.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Travesty - 05-20-2014

We just had an amazing thread with a guy that brought in a self made self portrait chin enhancement gif.

Screwston is the only one noticing.

It would be unreal if this was a different guy.

That last thread was truly amazing though.

Quote: (05-20-2014 01:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

We just had an amazing thread with a guy that brought in a self made self portrait chin enhancement gif.

Lol I can assure you that wasn't me but I'd be curious to see the thread..

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - weambulance - 05-20-2014

Quote: (05-20-2014 01:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Well that was my first thought, but I decided it was a different guy. Writing style and attitude seem different, without looking up the old thread. Wasn't the other guy mostly talking about hundreds of approaches but never getting a bang in his rape Hyundai?

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - Drazen - 05-20-2014

I work in the field. I've seen many male plastic surgery patients. Generally, don't do it unless you have:

1. Huge nose
2. Manboobs
3. Saggy face (usually have to be over 50 years old)

Usually the results aren't good. Its pretty expensive as well, your money is better spent elsewhere, all things considered.

Do you think cosmetic surgery can improve game? - CaP7 - 05-20-2014

Do everything else first, then decide.

-8% body fat
-nice apartment and ride
-Good income

Nothing wrong with minor bumps if everything else is in line. Technology is there, why not use it?

Don't take big risks with it. Just not worth it. Did you try growing a beard?