rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Rips BOTH SIDES in Donald Sterling ‘Scandal’

NBA Legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Rips BOTH SIDES in Donald Sterling ‘Scandal’

This just in: Banned for life, 2.5M fine. Silver will urge the board of governors to try and force a sale.

As far as losing the team goes. While it creates some issues with personal property rights and having something taken that a person owns.

But for me it just seems strange to hate the people that have created you wealth. Discriminating solely on color. I tend to have a personal issue with people who are selfish and don't think about the common good. He is damaging the NBA brand now. If the NBA lets him stay I think this would harm the popularity of the sport and it's finances. This creates huge disharmony.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread