rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kid suspended for asking Miss America to the prom

Kid suspended for asking Miss America to the prom

But before I get into the article, seriously, she is Miss America? There are prettier Indian girls than that. I think she is Indian. Not meant to race troll, I think there are pretty Indian girls, she just ain't. Nice arms [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: davulari21f-4-web.jpg?enlarged]

Anyway, here is the story below and a youtube clip. Ridiculous. Fuck soon, kids won't be able to do anything. I mean men/boys. I bet if some girl asked Justin Beiber to the prom it would be encouraged.

Quote:Quote:

Miss America has suggested officials at a Pennsylvania high school reconsider their decision to suspend a student for approaching her at a school assembly and asking her to be his prom date, the beauty queen said on Saturday.

The disciplinary action taken by school administrators in York against the 18-year-old senior made national headlines, and generated sympathy for the young man on social media.

A video of Central York High School senior Patrick Farves approaching 2014 Miss America Nina Davuluri on Thursday at a school assembly was posted on a local newspaper's website.

It shows Farves walking up to Davuluri bearing a plastic flower and ask her to his prom, as the crowd of students erupts in laughter and cheers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...z2zXLmaEyu

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread