rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Quote: (03-15-2014 03:49 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2014 03:01 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2014 12:55 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Ok. So there are no consequences for women...

What are you going to do about it? The problem is well known to us all but unless we start coming up with solutions we are just as doomed as these women.

I have an idea: What if the Russian language became a go to solution for the manosphere? What if we could make it so knowing Russian became just as essential as working out and generating wealth?
It makes sense that Russian could be an essential part of being a Red Pill man. Think about it... if all of us could speak or communicate in Russian it would be an ace up our sleeves:
- Knowing Russian as a western man would make Russian the universal language for Red Pill men everywhere.
- Knowing Russian avails us an alternative life in another part of the world, one which we were denied from birth.
- Anytime we choose we can head to eastern Europe or Russia and resume our lives.

I wonder if we could figure out a way to contribute to a program where we can all learn Russian in our own time... Does anyone have links to university lectures of 101 classes? I only recently memorized Cyrillic and I hate using pimsleur and all these other online programs. I learn best from taking notes and attending lectures to follow up with assignments in my own time

I am a native Russian speaker.

Russian women are generally less entitled and face more negative consequences of bad behavior. However, Russia and former Soviet Union countries have a lot of problems other than feminism. For example, more violence, poor quality of medical care, poor infrastructure and bad weather most of the year.

I would recommend learning Russian (or Spanish, French, Chinese, etc) to broaden your horizons and keep your mind sharp, but there are many more useful things you could learn to make money. For example, learn a programming language, get good at it and work from anywhere.

I didn't say learn Russian to make money. I'm saying that learning Russian should be seen as compulsory to Red Pill lifestyle, just as much as generating wealth, working on your game, going to the gym, etc.

Just the other day a girl saw me studying out of my Russian for Beginner's book; practicing cursive Cyrillic. She asked me why I was learning Russian, the conversation went like this:

Her: Wow that looks hard
Me: Yup Russian is a different animal
Her: Why are you learning Russian?
Me: Because I want to live there
Her: Why?
Me: Because I want to have a family one day
Her: Why can't you do that here?
Me: It's complicated.

She became very interested to know why I would rather have a family over there rather than here in perfect ol'southern California. I didn't get into it with her but this leads me into another point I'd like to make:
Ever spoken another language around American women? The loss of social control tends to frustrate them very quickly. The same is true when you bring up Russian women in their presence.

In fact, even mentioning having a Russian girlfriend in the past or present annoys the shit out of them. Anything having to do with the Russian culture... traveling there, liking Russian women, speaking the language, its like kryptonite to them.

"A man with options is a man without need." Knowing Russian means having access to a completely different world, I can't begin to imagine how having this option in life would effect me in the present.
I do agree. I get a lot of stigma from certain groups when I say I'm part Russian simply because of the Russian "mail order bride" business. I would recommend moving to a different country, but Russia/Eastern Europe may not be for everyone as Brodiaga noted. Do it to broaden your horizons, and not as a part of a redpill lifestyle. Just express interest in any other country but America to piss people off if that is your goal. I think the ideas are much more important than a certain guideline we must all follow.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread